Friday, October 19, 2012

THE ONLY TRUE GOD

About the True God
Jesus Christ stated:

“And this is eternal life: that people know you, the only true God, and that they know Jesus Christ, the One you sent.” john 17:3


Apostle Paul said:

“Even though there are things called gods, in heaven or on earth (and there are many "gods" and "lords"), for us there is only one God—our Father. All things came from him, and we live for him. And there is only one Lord—Jesus Christ. All things were made through him, and we also were made through him.” I Cor. 8: 5-6


On the Israelites:

“I will announce the name of the Lord. Praise God because he is great!
This is not the way to repay the Lord,
you foolish and unwise people. He is your Father and Maker, who made you and formed you. ”

The Israelites worshipped the same god the early Christians worshipped—the Father. They never had the doctrine of Trinity. They never worried themselves, nor baffled themselves with the mystery of the trinity which mystifies the pope and the most learned theologian. They had one God only.


About Jesus Christ


Jesus Christ declared:

And this is eternal life: that people know you, the only true God, and that theyknow Jesus Christ, the One you sent.” John 17:3

“Jesus said to them, "If God were really your Father, you would love me, because I came from God and now I am here. I did not come by my own authority; God sent me.” john 8:42


“I can do nothing alone. I judge only the way I am told, so my judgment is fair. I don't try to please myself, but I try to please the One who sent me.” john 5:30


“You heard me say to you, 'I am going, but I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you should be happy that I am going back to the Father, because he is greater than I am.” john 14:28


I am a man who has told you the truth which I heard from God, but you are trying to kill me. Abraham did nothing like that.” john 8:40


“Jesus said to her, "Don't hold on to me, because I have not yet gone up to the Father. But go to my brothers and tell them, 'I am going back to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' "” john 20:17

About the Holy Spirit

“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.” john 14:26
“I will send you the Helper from the Father; he is the Spirit of truth who comes from the Father. When he comes, he will tell about me,” john 15:26


In the history of the so-called Trinity doctrine, it is been testify that it is only a formula of the people in the Catholic Church, even the Priest, we all know that, even them says that Trinity cannot find into the bible.

“The most significant developments in articulating the doctrine of the Trinity tookplace in the 4th centurywith a group of men known as the Church Fathers.”

“Saint Athanasius, who was a participant in the Council, stated that the bishops were forced to use this terminology, which is not found in Scripture, because the Biblical phrases that they would have preferred to use were claimed by the Arians to be capable of being interpreted in what the bishops considered to be a heretical sense.”

But the question is, SHOULD WE BE SURPRISED if not all men know the truth about the TRUE GOD? And the answer is no, because even Apostle Paul said,

“But we know that there is only one God, the Father, who created everything, and we live for him. And there is only one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom God made everything and through whom we have been given life.However, not all believers know this. Some are accustomed to thinking of idols as being real, so when they eat food that has been offered to idols, they think of it as the worship of real gods,and their weak consciences are violated. “ I Cor. 8:6-7
Blogger's conclusion:
         This is the truth, that there is only one TRUE GOD, the FATHER who created everything. One more thing, there's no such thing as TRiNiTY in the BiBLE, only those false churches invented it.


if you want to know more about this doctrine, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment